Ever wanted to get paid to ride your bike in some of the most iconic riding locations Australia has to offer? Cape York Motorcycle Adventures (CYMA) with the help of Adventure Rider magazine are looking for a new sweep rider! Yep, that’s right the lucky winner will get to ride Cape York, the Daintree and the rest of Far North Queensland on a daily basis and get paid for it! Not only that they’ll write a column for Adventure Rider magazine for each issue of the employment term.
To be in the running, you’ll need to be healthy and a competent rider. CYMA will provide all the instruction needed on the job, but if you’re comfortable doing basic mechanical tasks on bikes and fancy yourself as a bit of a wordsmith, ,that’ll be a big positive.
To Apply: Phone Renae at CYMA on (07) 4055 0050, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask for an application form. Fill that puppy out, send it back to Renae, then sit tight while CYMA works through the selection process. That’s all there is to it.
The fine print:
- Move to Cairns to begin work no later than the first week of May, 2019, and will remain employed until mid- November 2019. The exact dates will be confirmed later.
- Receive a Zac Speed CONFIGR8 rig to suit the task.
- Receive a new set of Klim riding gear.
- Write a column for Adventure Rider Magazine for each issue during the employment term.
- Generally be the envy of everyone in the developed world.
- Once entered in the selection process you’ll be supplied with more exact details, and you can contact CYMA for any specific inquiries, but that’s the essence of it.